The Rosendaelsche Golfclub was founded on February 17, 1895 and is one of the oldest golf clubs in the Netherlands. In 1908 the Rosendaelsche Golfcllub moved to the Delhuyzen estate in Arnhem. Despite the move to Arnhem, the name of the original Rosendaelsche Golfclub remained. In 1975 a start was made to extend the course to eighteen holes. The British architect Frank Pennink designed a beautiful course and the new 18-hole course was opened on May 21, 1977.